- ****MUST ATTEND A QUEEN TAYLOR PRODUCT TRAINING TO PURCHASE CHEMICAL PEELS
- 6/14/22- Enzyme Peel Treatment Class
- 7/5/22- Diamond Peel Treatment Class
- 8/9/22- Aestheticians Peel Class
- 9/6/22- Medi-Peel Class
- Lactic acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). AHAs reduce sunspots, minimize the appearance of pores, and enhance skin tone. As a result, you will enjoy a uniform, even complexion free of hyperpigmentation and imperfections. Our Brightening & Lightening Multi-Acid Peel also includes: Trichloroacetic Acid, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid . This combination of ingredients addresses a variety of common skin issues, from dark spots to fine lines to acne. It is also developed to be gentle enough to use on every skin type. While some of our peels can cause irritation to sensitive skin, the Brightening & Lightening Multi-Acid Peel offers mild exfoliating action to ensure your skin looks and feels amazing. **Product contains Trichloroacetic Acid, Arbutin, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, 1.0 pH. Keep away from children. Avoid contact with eyes or wounds. Do not reuse container.
Brightening & Lightening Medi -Peel 2oz.
Opciones de precios
Subscribe & Save 5%
114,00$cada mes hasta que se cancele
Subscribe & Save 10%
108,00$cada semana hasta que se cancele